My Favorite festival
"The Garden Festival is for sure one of my favourite festivals. The setting is very beautiful, it has a really nice size which gives it a very personal and intimate feel and the people are up for a party in a most friendly way. And not to forget the boat cruise parties. Oh my god the cruises..."
- Resident Advisor The Garden Festival
- Larry Heard Tranquil beach setting
- Tensnake My Favorite festival
- Wolf & Lamb Baby Prince's favorite
- Resident Advisor Our favourite small festival of 2010!
- Chris Trantom Emirate Airlines The most perfectly crafted small festival
- Stuart Beckingham Last FM The Garden is an intimate affair
- Laura Davies Elle Magazine Laid-back, cool, and breathtakingly beautiful
- Anne Kapranos Scotsman The Garden Festival was possibly the best festival I have ever been to.
- Metro “With just the right combination of laid-back-chic and a frenetic atmosphere...
- Clash “To have really nothing bad to say is quite a coup for Garden. Well done.”
- Motor City Drum Ensemble The most beautiful festival site
- DANIELLE MOORE, CRAZY P It swept me off my feet
- Guardian 2010 "Helped us re-discover our disco mojo."
- Katie Parsons Trident Festival Tour Stunning setting
- Hugh Montgomery Observer The most memorable moments
- Hannah Almassi Grazia Magazine Legendary memories
- Rob Da Bank The Garden Festival opened my eyes
- The Revenge A magical place
- Phenomenal Hand Clap Band What an amazing time we had
- The Evening Standard Incredible music and party vibes
By 2005 The Garden Zadar had already established itself as one of the best loved and most musically adventurous additions to Croatians nightlife and culture. So much so that the owners of the Pinija Hotel in the nearby village of Petrcane approached us about taking on an event space which had been dormant for some years.